A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Torres, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torres has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Torres MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Torres practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Torres has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Torres practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians.