A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Torrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torrez graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Torrez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin L Torrez DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Torrez practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Torrez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Torrez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterloo, IA and Independence, IA.
See Pontiac Surgeons.