A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Trichon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Trichon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trichon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Trichon, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trichon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trichon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thoms Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin H Trichon FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin H. Trichon practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Trichon has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Trichon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists and Asheville Cardiologists.