A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Tripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Tripp, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Tripp, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tripp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Mark Tripp MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Tripp practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Tripp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Tripp practices Urology near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Urologists.