Dr. Benjamin Trotter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Trotter?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Trotter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2014

When I entered the office the waiting room was so pleasant and the smiling staff made me feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Trotter was very patient and listened to all my problems that Iphysian is always available to me and my husband. We have confidence in this practice.

February 5th, 2014

First, this practice takes a very personal approach to managing their patients. The entire staff is familiar with my health issues and my family. As life moves along, we have health issues that can range far beyond the common cold. This is the only medical practice I have known that has the capacity to adapt and excel in care that is as simple or as complex as the situation warrants. Dr Trotter is not only a fine man, but an excellent physician as well with a considerable resource base for referrals to other medical resources, when needed.

January 30th, 2014

MD

Dr. Trotter has been my physician for over 25 years. He is knowledgeable , friendly, and very easy to get in to see. As a Physician, I can truly say Dr.Trotter is a doctor's, doctor!

October 22nd, 2013

Best and most caring doctor in town!!!!

Dr. Trotter is always available when I need him, and he really cares about my health and always follows up with me! I would refer him to everyone I know.

Doctor's Response