A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Truong is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truong
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Truong Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Truong has 12 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Quang Truong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Q. Truong practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Truong has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Truong practices Family Medicine near Rosemead, CA.
See Rosemead Family Physicians.