A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Truong has 12 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Truong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Q. Truong practice?
Dr. Benjamin Truong practices Family Medicine near Rosemead, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and El Monte, CA.
See Rosemead Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bennie Truong, Dr. Ben Truong, Dr. Benny Truong