A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Udoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Udoh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Udoh graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Udoh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Udoh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Udoh practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Udoh has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Udoh practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists.