Dr. Benjamin Udoh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

February 25th, 2016
Is rude and hS no bedside manner. When told to lose weight I was.told to push Way from the table and when weight loss pls slowed down said I was a failure. Wait over 2 hrs to be seen and only for him to run in and out of room in less then 5 min. He does not prescribe accurate medication and when needing a specialist refuses giving referrals.

October 8th, 2015
Owner, Hagadorn Wood Works
I can not give this doctor even 1 star. I will NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone that is not African American. I have chronic pain and made my appointment for that. I had to wait 4 days for my appointment so I went to a urgent care to fill my meds until appointment date. While at urgent care it was reveled to me that I was in stage 2 hypertension and was sent immediately to the ER and they filled my chronic meds until today's appointment. At the ER I had blood work, x rays, and a cat scan. The doctor's took excellent care of me. They gave me meds to bring down my bp until it was safe for me to leave they gave me a 30 day supply of very strong bp meds. I have been monitoring my bp since and it is slowly coming back down. When I went to this doc visit I brought all my ER x-rays for my chronic pain along with a list of meds I have been on for the chronic pain, that I have tried and didn't work and tried and did work and what I was taking now. This doctor REFUSED to listen to me. Every time I tried to tell him I was there for pain management and look at the records. He would cut me off telling me not to disagree with the doctor. NEVER in my 48 years have I met a doctor that refused to let a patient talk and discuss their problems. I was NOT there for a new injury I was there to get my pain meds filled and managed. This doctor only wanted to treat my high bp that the ER doctors were already treating with very high dose meds. He wanted me to switch off of the ER bp meds to other ones of less strength and REFUSED to address my pain (which is what I made the appointment for when I called) telling me that does NOT matter my bp matters. He is the most arrogant, rude person I have ever met. Mind you I am a 48 year old women with documentation of my chronic issues. I sat in waiting room while he monitored my bp that the ER said would take a couple days to bring it all the way down and had been treated, for 6 hours. While sitting there I watched young people coming in hobbling and coming out with smiles on their face winking at each other then getting their prescription and then literally hopping out the door. I even over heard 2 young people talking about their prescriptions and how much money they were going to make from selling them. Here I am a 48 year old women with documentation in hand and he refused to treat me for what I made the appointment for. I am not sure if I was treated so poorly because I am white or because I am a women and in his culture women rights are repressed. I was not allowed to tell him anything, I was to only listen. A doctor is suppose to listen to his patients issues and address them all. I will be writing to the medical board with my complaints and about the uninjured patients hopping out the door with pain meds scripts they were going to sell.

July 20th, 2011
Great Doctor!!
The first time I saw him was at ralpha primary care facility. I do not recommend that place but he now has his own practice open and the environment and people are much more friendly and caring. I never wait more than 15 minutes to be put in a room and have my vitals taken. I sit in the room maybe 5 minutes while he gets my chart and reviews my symptoms. The first time I saw him, I had many problems, so he gave me a full check up with blood work and all. He even told me I needed to go on a low fat diet because I had too much of the bad stuff in my blood. He always takes the time to see how I am and asks about my daily life. He is the type of doctor you can have a lifetime bond with. I will never see another primary care doctor as long as I am in fayetteville. I have had problems with migraines and he helped to switch my medications to try to find a combination that works for relief. I sometimes receive a shot for pain. One day, my head was hurting so bad that I had not got much sleep. I got a shot and layed down cuz I finally had relief and I fell asleep. They let me sleep for about 30 minutes and continually checked in on to make sure I was ok. They really care!! His new office is off of raeford rd. Well, that is my experience and I love him and wouldnt chose another doctor. He is a network doctor for tricare which is what I have and it makes it ver convient cuz my copay is only $12.50.

October 22nd, 2010
Worst Dr.
I waited almost 3 hours to see this Dr. when I finally did see him (this was my first visit) he spent 10 min with me. My medication they would not submit proper forms to drug store (I was told they don't do that). They gave me a different name on my blood work forms. Need I say more.