A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Uh is Excellent. Dr. Uh has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uh graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Centers
- UCSD Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Uh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Uh practice?
Dr. Benjamin Uh practices Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Essex Junction, VT and South Burlington, VT.
See Long Beach Anesthesiologists, Long Beach Family Physicians, and Long Beach Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ben Uh, Dr. Bennie Uh, Dr. Benny Uh