A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Uh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Uh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uh graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Medical Center
- UCSD LA Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Sooyoung Uh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Uh practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Uh has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Uh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, NY.
See Long Beach Surgeons.