Dr. Benjamin Uh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

July 30th, 2016
I go to this Doctor for his proximity to my house. His office staff makes the visit unbearable. They don't answer questions. It takes weeks to schedule an MRI. The staff can be nasty and defensive. If you have a painful injury, do not come here expecting a quick diagnosis.

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Uh = AMAZING
It was great to have dr. Uh sit and talk me through all of my options for surgery and rehabilitation. He was not in a hurry to see another patient and he answered every question I had. He was Awsome. Even his receptionist had a wonder personality

March 1st, 2016
Never called for MRI authorization
X-rays were taken and Doctor said I should have MRIs and his office would get the authorization from my insurance carrier. They never did and never followed up even after I called. Made an appt with another orthopedist and MRI was authorized in less than 24 hours.

June 8th, 2015
I've used Dr. Uh for all of my children and have always been more than pleased.

April 16th, 2015
Do NOT go to this doctor
Terrible experience. I would not recommend this doctor. I wound up getting a second opinion.

March 29th, 2015
Dr. Uh not only didn't misdiagnosed a fracture as a sprain, but he did more damage to my recovery by recommending PT exercises that worsened degenerated tendons. I had to go to another doctor to get help and to finally get on the road to recovery. His staff take his cue, and are similarly rude. His assistant actually told me to hop down the hall with my new cast, not offering an arm or anything. Avoid this doctor at all costs. It's not worth the pain and aggravation you might have to suffer due to incompetence.

May 15th, 2012
wouldnt use this doctor or recommend him to anyone

January 19th, 2012
I have seen quite a few orthopedic surgeons in my life and Dr. Uh is certainly one of the best. Excellent physician that I would recommend to friends and family. If you have to wait a little it's because he spends so much time with each patient. Office staff is competent, friendly and accommodating. The office itself could use a sprucing up.

November 10th, 2010
excellent doctor
dr uh in my opinion was an excellent dianostision the office staff was professional. on ther other hand this web site stinks.

September 15th, 2010
Dr. Uh took the time and actually treated my problem, unlike 4 other orthopaedic surgeons that I had seen previously. He accurately assessed and surgically corrected my injury, and I have never felt better. He takes the time to thoroughly examine and explain what is going on in layman's terms to all of his patients. Highly recommended!!!

April 7th, 2010
One on One Orthopedict office
There are plenty of large group practices in the area where you spend endless hours in the waiting room and receive impersonal attention. Dr. Uh is in sole practice & he really cares about his patients and explains matters clearly and directly. His staffers are all very pleasant too.

November 23rd, 2009
Very good bedside manner . Results of surgery better than expected . I had seen three surgeons total and am extremely happy I went with Dr Uh . Besides his odvious medical skills, he is the only doctor that took the time to explain the injury , the possible solutions and seemed generally concerned with my case and its results .He never tried to push me into surgery as others have . He is a gem in his profession !I would highly recommend him to anyone with ortopedic needs .