Dr. Benjamin Uh MD Patient Reviews

3.3

no change

May 10th, 2017
Do not use this doctor
Office never once returned a phone call. Went for MRI prescription was not sent from doctor. I was referred to another doctor for therapy and he asked for a copy of mei report when I arrived it wasn't there waste of my time and a visit. It's taken me about a month with no success to get them to return a phone call to express scripts. Receptionist fills out doctors paperwork while you wait to see him. Doctor seems very nice but if the office is completely incompitent I would not recommend.

May 1st, 2017
WORSE SERVICE EVER
I made an appointment with benjamín uh an orthopedic doctor after my brother went to the ER they told him to see a doctor ASAP I saw he was the earliest available that work with his scheduled but when he went to the appointment they said they made a mistake doing the appointment that they don't see new patients at that time I ask then why did they call me to confirm they said they don't know but they couldn't see him they gave him an appointment for next Monday when he goes to this appointment they want to reschedule him again at then after fighting with them another doctor saw him. This appointment was also confirmed therefore Im feeling that using this app is not that good if you have doctors like this one in your app you should definitely remove this doctor because he provides bad service

December 25th, 2016
All around a great doctor

July 30th, 2016
I go to this Doctor for his proximity to my house. His office staff makes the visit unbearable. They don't answer questions. It takes weeks to schedule an MRI. The staff can be nasty and defensive. If you have a painful injury, do not come here expecting a quick diagnosis.

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Uh = AMAZING
It was great to have dr. Uh sit and talk me through all of my options for surgery and rehabilitation. He was not in a hurry to see another patient and he answered every question I had. He was Awsome. Even his receptionist had a wonder personality

March 1st, 2016
Never called for MRI authorization
X-rays were taken and Doctor said I should have MRIs and his office would get the authorization from my insurance carrier. They never did and never followed up even after I called. Made an appt with another orthopedist and MRI was authorized in less than 24 hours.

June 8th, 2015
I've used Dr. Uh for all of my children and have always been more than pleased.

April 16th, 2015
Do NOT go to this doctor
Terrible experience. I would not recommend this doctor. I wound up getting a second opinion.

March 29th, 2015
Dr. Uh not only didn't misdiagnosed a fracture as a sprain, but he did more damage to my recovery by recommending PT exercises that worsened degenerated tendons. I had to go to another doctor to get help and to finally get on the road to recovery. His staff take his cue, and are similarly rude. His assistant actually told me to hop down the hall with my new cast, not offering an arm or anything. Avoid this doctor at all costs. It's not worth the pain and aggravation you might have to suffer due to incompetence.

May 15th, 2012
wouldnt use this doctor or recommend him to anyone

January 19th, 2012
I have seen quite a few orthopedic surgeons in my life and Dr. Uh is certainly one of the best. Excellent physician that I would recommend to friends and family. If you have to wait a little it's because he spends so much time with each patient. Office staff is competent, friendly and accommodating. The office itself could use a sprucing up.

November 10th, 2010
excellent doctor
dr uh in my opinion was an excellent dianostision the office staff was professional. on ther other hand this web site stinks.