A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Unger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Unger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Daniel Unger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Unger practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Unger has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Unger practices Anesthesiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists.