A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Valdez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Valdez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Fernandez Valdez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin F. Valdez practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Valdez has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Valdez practices Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians.