Dr. Benjamin Venger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Venger?

June 15th, 2017

Bring your lunch....

One day after waiting over 2+ hours just to get a prescription for medication I had to leave because I was hurting to much to stay....I was number 34 and they had just called number 21 (no name just a number on a placard). First time I seen this doctor was approximately 10-15 minutes of "Hi, I'm dr. ........... . Then wrote approximately 10-15 thousand dollars worth of test to be done. Waiting approximately 3-4 months after these test were done I still have not been told what the test results are. I think my 5th visit will be coming up in a couple of weeks... I'm still trying to figure out why it takes 2-3 hours to pick up a prescription and never seeing a doctor !?.

April 24th, 2017

He is the only doctor I DO NOT TRUST

You are suppose to trust your doctor, but in Dr. Venger's case I have lost ALL trust in this man! He over books his patient's to the tune of a 2 hour minimum wait. Sometimes as long as 3.5 hours. The urine testing labs are either corrupt or intentionally misdiagnose my test, which came back saying I had ingested some medicine I have never had. These doctors get kickbacks from the testing labs, so don't be surprised if they say you've been using some drugs, which you have not taken. This gives them reason to retest more often reaping more profits and costing the patient more money. The worse part about this doctor is the fact that I have not been able to fill my last Rx because several pharmacies have said they will NOT fill Rx's from Dr. Venger's office. When I called his office to find out why these pharmacies won't fill his prescriptions they put me to another person who does not answer the phone and want you to leave a message. If you are considering using this Dr. for pain management, try to find another doctor, unless you want to spend a lot of time in a state of FRUSTRATION & ANGER.

February 14th, 2017

Gives Patients False Information

On my last visit I was told by Dr Venger that “DEA had mandated all patients be lowered to less than 100 mgs of morphine or the equivalent.” I spoke with DEA investigations in Washington DC. I told them Dr Venger had told me. The agent told me there is no DEA mandate or rules about reducing the dose of opioid medications. That DEA and law enforcement are not doctors and does not tell physicians what or how to prescribe medications. The patient physician relationship is one of the most important relationships in your life. Your life literally depends on who you decide to trust with your health care. The relationship depends on the physician trusting the patient, and on the patient having both confidence the physician well trained, and the trust that what the physician tells you is the truth and in the best interest of your health. When physicians make decisions on medication based on lies and alternative truth rather than medical necessity, it’s in the physicians best interest, not the patients.

February 1st, 2017

1st visit. Definitely coming back!!

Be prepared to wait..really wait....but well worth the wait All the staff was more than nice and professional

June 7th, 2016

Very sad to see it has come to this.

My initial exam (first time ever seeing this doctor) was less than 10 minutes and a quarter of that time was spent on him trying to get his computer to work properly. He mixed up my symptoms just seconds after my explaining them. He told me that my condition "shouldn't cause pain." But, the most upsetting part of this 4 1/2 hour wait time was, he NEVER examined me. He did not lay one single finger on my body or make any effort to pretend he was interested in my condition. I went to see him for a rare, complex spinal disease and he didn't even do a basic exam that one would get when seeing a nurse for a head cold!

January 27th, 2016

My wife has panic attacks just thinking about having to wait hours at this office. When I call for her appointment I feel like I'm interrupting their busy day.

June 1st, 2015

Easy to talk to

February 22nd, 2015

Get ready to WAIT

Parking lot full, no place to park. Long line at desk to sign in, and young girl at desk too good to say good morning. At least one hour wait, sometimes as long as three hours. Waiting room packed and most people beyond agitated about the wait. Dr. Venger nice, but seems very busy, and pre-occupied with clearly what is too many people. Same story month after month.

February 11th, 2015

Schedules patient appointments using cattle-call method whereby large numbers of patients arrive at more or less the same time ,with the result that most wait an insufferable amount of time (often hours) to actually see the doctor.

August 29th, 2014

A quicker easier smarter place to find relief

I love doctor Benjamin Venger, not only for taking all the pain away. For caring, not as just any doctor would, he goes over and above to spend the time you deem necessary to get down to a plan or goal set in time to work towards, instilling faith that you won't have to live in pain, tomorrow will be better.

August 28th, 2014

Unethical doctor

This doctor did not spend nothing but 1 minute with me in the room. He did my even bother to read my imaging results I had to ask his staff at check out to. He does not seem to care to spend face to face time with patients. At one of my appointments he was texting on his phone while I was talking to him then answered a phone call and left me in the room for about 30 minutes then came back and said it was am emergency. He has no ethics or manners. I would not recommend him to anyone. Read about him online and see what you think!!

September 19th, 2013

Brilliant doctor

I was taken into hospital whilst on holiday in Vegas from England. I was in tremendous pain and Dr Venger operated on my neck after a disc had been displaced. I had surgery and flew home to England 3 days later. A neurosurgeon here said I had been in the right place to have my surgery, as itnwould not have been done in the same manner in England. That was 6 years ago and I have no problems since. I found Dr Venger to be a very kind and caring man and a true professional. I have since read what has happened to him since and all I can say is that I would have no hesitation in using him again if ever the need arose. What happened does not change his capabilities of being a brilliant surgeon