Benjamin H Venger, MD

5263 S Highway 95
Suite 101
Fort Mohave, AZ 86426
928-788-3333
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A quicker easier smarter place to find relief  |  show details
by Jessica L. Brown on Aug 29th, 2014

I love doctor Benjamin Venger, not only for taking all the pain away. For caring, not as just any doctor would, he goes over and above to spend the time you deem necessary to get down to a plan or goal set in time to work towards, instilling faith that you won't have to live in pain, tomorrow will be better.

|  Unethical doctor  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2014

This doctor did not spend nothing but 1 minute with me in the room. He did my even bother to read my imaging results I had to ask his staff at check out to. He does not seem to care to spend face to face time with patients. At one of my appointments he was texting on his phone while I was talking to him then answered a phone call and left me in the room for about 30 minutes then came back and said it was am emergency. He has no ethics or manners. I would not recommend him to anyone. Read about him online and see what you think!!

|  Brilliant doctor  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2013

I was taken into hospital whilst on holiday in Vegas from England. I was in tremendous pain and Dr Venger operated on my neck after a disc had been displaced. I had surgery and flew home to England 3 days later. A neurosurgeon here said I had been in the right place to have my surgery, as itnwould not have been done in the same manner in England. That was 6 years ago and I have no problems since. I found Dr Venger to be a very kind and caring man and a true professional. I have since read what has happened to him since and all I can say is that I would have no hesitation in using him again if ever the need arose. What happened does not change his capabilities of being a brilliant surgeon

|  retired  |  show details
by george hensley on May 25th, 2013

Amazing how much faster BAD new travels in comparison with GOOD news… This was tried on 1- T.V. station in L.A. years ago.. 6 P.M. was Good news, and 10 P.M. Bad new their ratings dropped so bad the test lasted a VERY short period of time.. So what does this have to do with Dr. Venger you say, well if you read the newspaper article that person was referring to you’ll see my point .. I used my shoulder for years to hold a phone to my ear at work, & home that does strange things to your neck... Dr. Venger did my neck surgery in 1991.. He took a bone out of my hip and stuck it in my neck.. I asked about going to the bone bank, & he said, you’re a smoker. Nicotine takes Oxygen away from your bones so you will heal faster using your own bone, and it did plus it is still fixed… Personally I HIGHLY recommend him..

|  I am now wheelchair bound after Dr. Venger botched my surgery  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

I ONLY had a backache after seeing Dr. Venger now I AM WHEELCHAIR bound and can;t use my right hand.Darlene Vondy702-346-2565

|  Patients Know Who You're Dealing With  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

This is unbelievable! I always check out doctors treating me. Research on Dr. Ben Venger shows his deep pocket, money making racket worth millions in the "Medical Mafia" scheme in Las Vegas, NV. An online search reveals numerous articles on the U.S. District case in which Dr. Venger admitted to taking kickbacks and falsely testifying to gain bigger awards in lawsuits. The case is somewhat complicated, but it is there for all to read. I find it outrageous that he's now in our Fort Mohave community, protraying himself to be a caring, well-educated, reputable doctor. Unfortunately, he's also proven himself to be a greedy, lying doctor who's ruined his reputation in Las Vegas. The newspaper articles are there for all to read and I suggest you do before you start treating with him.

|  Robert K  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

Excellent surgeon! He was open and honest. My result was excellent. He would be #1 on my list if anyone needed a referral.

|  This Doctor Saved My Life  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

Dr. Venger saved my life after a serious injury. It is scary in this situation and I found Dr. Venger confident, caring, and compassionate. It was something special when other doctors came in and left not knowing what to do and it was then that Doctor Venger came in and took action and explained to me what was going to happen. My surgery done and while recovering he looked in on me several times. Thank you Dr. B Venger

|  2 ANUYRUSUM SURGERYS OF BRAIN  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

MY ITS BEEN ALMOST 12 YRS SINCE DR. VENGER DID MY 2 BRAIN SURGERYS HE WAS WORRIED HE COULDNT DO IT BUT 2 TRYS AND HE DID IT MY WHOLE FAMILY WAS THERE AND THEY LOVED HIM TO DEATH THANK YOU SO BEING SO TALENTED TO DO SUCH A GREAT JOB. YOU CALLED ME A WONDER WOMEN AT TIME AS I SHOULD NOT OF LIVED SO YOU SAID BUT SINCE THEN IVE HAD A TOTAL OF 12 SURGERYS BRAIN CANCER LUNG CANCER AND 2 FORMS OF THYROID CANCER AND MANY OTHER AM DOING GOOD WOULD CHOOSE YOU FOR MY SURGERYS ANYTIME THANK YOU DONNA HEATHERLY AND I WILL BE DOING THE CANCER WALK IN BULLHEAD CITY MAY 2ND THANKS TO YOU

|  Top Notch Neurosurgeon with Excellent Bedside Manner  |  show details
by Lynda/Kevin Connelly on Aug 18th, 2010

Dr. Venger is a very talented,educated neurosurgeon. He cares about the patient and helping you as much as he can. He has done surgery on both me and my husband and we wilol forever be endebted to him.

|  LV Review Journal 2005  |  show details
by LV Review Journal 2005 on Jun 22nd, 2010

Dr. Ben Venger: Granted immunity in 2005, the Las Vegas neurosurgeon says he got kickbacks from Awand for referring lucrative cases his way -- in one instance, a malpractice settlement that brought in $18 million.In another instance, Venger told a jury (in the trial of Noel Gage) that in 2002 he lied in the case of a woman who experienced a dizzy spell, fell from her attic and injured herself. Coached by Awand and Gage, he says he falsely testified that the cause of the woman's injury was a head-on car collision that had happened earlier; that way, Gage could garner more settlement money.What made Venger spill the beans on Gage and Awand? During the trial, Venger told jurors that in September 2003, he abruptly ended his relationship with Awand after the consultant and Gage threatened his wife in order to keep the referrals flowing. Joanne Venger testified that Gage told her, "We can ruin your husband."

|  show details
by Bullhead patient on Mar 5th, 2010

Great doctor!!! He really was attentive and kept me relatively pain free. Highly recommended!!

|  Pain Manager treats problem - not symptoms!!  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2010

I have had back problems for 30 years. Dr. Venger is the first pain management specialist who was more interested in solving my physical problems than in putting me on a never ending regiman of various pain killers that I had to either pick up at the clinic or check in once a month to recieve. He is a real doctor (not a PA) who is clearly most interested in getting me the treatment that is in my best interest rather than the best (financial)interest of the pain management center.

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2009

I had two different surgeries with Dr Venger...'94 and 2000 both had no complications and I have been pain free since. Both were cervical. I also had a lower back problem with a bulging disc in 2004. Dr. Venger looked at my MRI and told me "I can't justify doing surgery on your lumbar spine, the MRI does not show a severe enough problem. He recommended Physical Therapy and it worked my pain subsided. So I can say he is not just out for the insurance money. I hope he has learned from his recent court issues. I guess he's just human

|  The Best Neurosurgeon in Las Vegas  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2008

Head and shoulders above all of the other neurosurgeons... one of the best docs to have taken care of me!

|  show details
by Gooch Travelstead on Dec 12th, 2008

Naturally I was freightened about the pending operation but Dr. Venger and his PA Monty Cary were exceptional in my procedures and treatment.

|  Mabel Bondi  |  show details
by Mabel Bondi on Nov 10th, 2008

Perjury or no....Dr. Venger is tops in my book. I had tremendous pain in lower back and he was honest in telling me there was no guarantee in fixing the problem. After surgery I was out of pain and felt better than I had in months. I then had to have neck surgery and he corrected that problem also. I praise the man!!!!

|  The Docor is out for your money only  |  show details
by J.R on Jun 28th, 2008

Do not use this Doctor, repeat, Do Not use this Doctor, he wantd to operate on neck and my neck didn't need the surgery he wanted to do. Also I was told froma previous patient that Dr. Venger operated on this woman and the operation failed and she was paralized from the neck down, it took a specialist in Redding Calif. to repair the Damage the Doctor Venger crated.

|  Google him  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2008

Dr Venger is an admitted perjurer. Google him and you can read all about it in the Las Vegas Review-Journal. I would think that he will be stripped of his license to practice medicine, if he hasn't been already. Either way, if you call his office, you be told he's "on a medical leave of abscence". In realty, he's a liar that doesn't care about your health, just what insurance you have.