Dr. Benjamin Venger MD Patient Reviews

• 21 reviews

February 1st, 2017
1st visit. Definitely coming back!!
Be prepared to wait..really wait....but well worth the wait All the staff was more than nice and professional

June 7th, 2016
Very sad to see it has come to this.
My initial exam (first time ever seeing this doctor) was less than 10 minutes and a quarter of that time was spent on him trying to get his computer to work properly. He mixed up my symptoms just seconds after my explaining them. He told me that my condition "shouldn't cause pain." But, the most upsetting part of this 4 1/2 hour wait time was, he NEVER examined me. He did not lay one single finger on my body or make any effort to pretend he was interested in my condition. I went to see him for a rare, complex spinal disease and he didn't even do a basic exam that one would get when seeing a nurse for a head cold!

January 27th, 2016
My wife has panic attacks just thinking about having to wait hours at this office. When I call for her appointment I feel like I'm interrupting their busy day.

June 1st, 2015
Easy to talk to

February 22nd, 2015
Get ready to WAIT
Parking lot full, no place to park. Long line at desk to sign in, and young girl at desk too good to say good morning. At least one hour wait, sometimes as long as three hours. Waiting room packed and most people beyond agitated about the wait. Dr. Venger nice, but seems very busy, and pre-occupied with clearly what is too many people. Same story month after month.

February 11th, 2015
Schedules patient appointments using cattle-call method whereby large numbers of patients arrive at more or less the same time ,with the result that most wait an insufferable amount of time (often hours) to actually see the doctor.

August 29th, 2014
A quicker easier smarter place to find relief
I love doctor Benjamin Venger, not only for taking all the pain away. For caring, not as just any doctor would, he goes over and above to spend the time you deem necessary to get down to a plan or goal set in time to work towards, instilling faith that you won't have to live in pain, tomorrow will be better.

August 28th, 2014
Unethical doctor
This doctor did not spend nothing but 1 minute with me in the room. He did my even bother to read my imaging results I had to ask his staff at check out to. He does not seem to care to spend face to face time with patients. At one of my appointments he was texting on his phone while I was talking to him then answered a phone call and left me in the room for about 30 minutes then came back and said it was am emergency. He has no ethics or manners. I would not recommend him to anyone. Read about him online and see what you think!!

September 19th, 2013
Brilliant doctor
I was taken into hospital whilst on holiday in Vegas from England. I was in tremendous pain and Dr Venger operated on my neck after a disc had been displaced. I had surgery and flew home to England 3 days later. A neurosurgeon here said I had been in the right place to have my surgery, as itnwould not have been done in the same manner in England. That was 6 years ago and I have no problems since. I found Dr Venger to be a very kind and caring man and a true professional. I have since read what has happened to him since and all I can say is that I would have no hesitation in using him again if ever the need arose. What happened does not change his capabilities of being a brilliant surgeon

May 25th, 2013
retired
Amazing how much faster BAD new travels in comparison with GOOD news… This was tried on 1- T.V. station in L.A. years ago.. 6 P.M. was Good news, and 10 P.M. Bad new their ratings dropped so bad the test lasted a VERY short period of time.. So what does this have to do with Dr. Venger you say, well if you read the newspaper article that person was referring to you’ll see my point .. I used my shoulder for years to hold a phone to my ear at work, & home that does strange things to your neck... Dr. Venger did my neck surgery in 1991.. He took a bone out of my hip and stuck it in my neck.. I asked about going to the bone bank, & he said, you’re a smoker. Nicotine takes Oxygen away from your bones so you will heal faster using your own bone, and it did plus it is still fixed… Personally I HIGHLY recommend him..

July 19th, 2011
Robert K
Excellent surgeon! He was open and honest. My result was excellent. He would be #1 on my list if anyone needed a referral.

July 15th, 2011
This Doctor Saved My Life
Dr. Venger saved my life after a serious injury. It is scary in this situation and I found Dr. Venger confident, caring, and compassionate. It was something special when other doctors came in and left not knowing what to do and it was then that Doctor Venger came in and took action and explained to me what was going to happen. My surgery done and while recovering he looked in on me several times. Thank you Dr. B Venger