A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Ross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Broadlawns Medical Center
- Veterans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Ross MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Ross practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Ross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Ross practices Family Medicine near Waukon, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Waukon Family Physicians.