A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin White, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Winthrop White MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin W. White practice?
- Dr. Benjamin White has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin White practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Pulmonologists.