A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Rush Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Rush Waller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush Waller graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rush Waller has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rush Waller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Rush Waller practice?
Dr. Benjamin Rush Waller practices Cardiovascular Disease near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Cardiologists.