Dr. Benjamin Rush Waller MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Waller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Waller, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waller has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin R. Waller practice?
Dr. Benjamin Waller practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Tupelo Pediatricians and Tupelo Cardiologists.