A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Walter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Walter, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dystonic Disorders
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Walter MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Walter practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Walter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Walter practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Medina, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.