A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin D Ward MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Ward practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Surgeons and Kalispell Sports Medicine Doctors.