A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Warfel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Warfel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Warfel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Warfel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Warfel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin S Warfel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Warfel practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Warfel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Warfel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA and Clarksville, IN.
See Lancaster Physiatrists.