A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Warfel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Warfel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warfel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Warfel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Warfel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Warfel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Warfel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin S Warfel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Warfel practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Warfel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Warfel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Lancaster Physiatrists.