A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Webe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Webe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Webe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Webe graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Webe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Central Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Michael Webe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Webe practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Webe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Webe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ellisville, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MS.
See Ellisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.