A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Weinberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Weinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis B
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Menasheh Weinberg MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Weinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Weinberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists and Laguna Hills Gastroenterologists.