A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Weisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Weisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weisman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Weisman practice?
Dr. Benjamin Weisman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT.
See Bridgeport Internists, Bridgeport Geriatric Doctors, and Bridgeport Pulmonologists.