Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Unbecoming of a caregiver show details Unbecoming of a caregiver
by Joe T on Mar 12th, 2016

He is very Arrogant! ARROGANCE is one of seven basic character flaws and makes reasonable communication difficult. . Arrogant people are often unable to realize they are not as good as they assume they are or have problems recognizing their own self limitations. Arrogant people are usually over competitive and don't know when to quit. people are usually over competitive and don't know when to quit.

by A. Baumgartner on Mar 3rd, 2016

Dr. Wiesman has been my physician for over 10 years, having switched to him following unhappy experiences with the doctor that I had been going to. I find him to be caring, professional with excellent bedside/officeside manner. I always feel comfortable when I know I have to see him, knowing that he is efficient, up to date on pulmonary issues & most importantly, he cares about his patients. The staff are all terrific as well. I have also recommended him to others.

From BAD to WORST show details From BAD to WORST
Jan 22nd, 2016

Dr. W is a very knowledgeable doctor however he is so rude. This doctor does not take patients feeling into consideration when talking to them and if your a female forget it "NO RESPECT" at all for this gender. His office has been caught in lies and will not own up to it. He is very quick to dismiss you from his practice if you go against him or his wife (office manager). Don't waste your time if you are easily intimidated.

WONDERFUL DOCTOR... show details WONDERFUL DOCTOR...
by Regina o. on Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr. Weisman is probably the best doctor In all of CT and knows about every aspect of the human body. If he suspects anything that is not in his area of expertise he will recommend you see a specialist. Personally, I know this to be true first hand and I also have 2 family members who underwent life-saving heart surgery, thanks to Dr. Weisman. DEFINITELY, 2 THUMBS UP !!!

by Elizabeth Garcia on Sep 24th, 2014

Excellent dr we'll know about medicine and the easy thing he do everything in his office u don't need 2 or 3 doctor to get a fisical done

A response to the comment beneath this one. show details A response to the comment beneath this one.
Jan 20th, 2014

And his partner Dr Shin is just as bad. She made me feel like I am going to die. Apparently I'm not the only one she upset, because the nurse came to her when I was there and told her a patient on the phone was 'freaking out" and needed to speak to her. The doctor shook her head and mouthed "no" even though she was not the least bit busy. What happened to the wonderful, caring doctors of long ago???

RESPECT show details RESPECT
Jun 26th, 2013

THIS DR HAS LITTLE RESPECT FOR HIS PATIENTS OPINIONS, HE HAS A VERY ARROGANT PERSONALITY, I WOULD NOT BRING MY DOG TO HIM. HE HAS A TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER AND IS A DISGRACE TO THE FIELD OF MEDICINE.

ynknown show details ynknown
by unknown on Mar 20th, 2013

Dr Weisman is by far one of the best Doctors I have had. I have many healkth issues. Dr. Weisman takes a look at the whole picture of a person health. He has helped me manage many dieases that I deal with for over 40 years. He is up to date on all current medicial issues and really cares. He is an excellent doctor, a wonderful person and his character and integrity is spotless. Highly recommended.

Knowledgeable show details Knowledgeable