Internists, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile
Pulmonary & Internal Medicine
4699 Main St
Ste 209
Bridgeport, CT 06606
203-371-7198
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A response to the comment beneath this one.  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2014

And his partner Dr Shin is just as bad. She made me feel like I am going to die. Apparently I'm not the only one she upset, because the nurse came to her when I was there and told her a patient on the phone was 'freaking out" and needed to speak to her. The doctor shook her head and mouthed "no" even though she was not the least bit busy. What happened to the wonderful, caring doctors of long ago???

|  RESPECT  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2013

THIS DR HAS LITTLE RESPECT FOR HIS PATIENTS OPINIONS, HE HAS A VERY ARROGANT PERSONALITY, I WOULD NOT BRING MY DOG TO HIM. HE HAS A TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER AND IS A DISGRACE TO THE FIELD OF MEDICINE.

|  ynknown  |  show details
by unknown on Mar 20th, 2013

Dr Weisman is by far one of the best Doctors I have had. I have many healkth issues. Dr. Weisman takes a look at the whole picture of a person health. He has helped me manage many dieases that I deal with for over 40 years. He is up to date on all current medicial issues and really cares. He is an excellent doctor, a wonderful person and his character and integrity is spotless. Highly recommended.

|  Knowledgeable  |  show details
by V.A.M. on Mar 19th, 2013

Excellent, well-informed doctor.

|  excellent doctor. great sense of humor  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2012

Dr Weisman is kindest and most considerate doctor I know. He truly cares about each patient. You may wait a little longer to be seen but that is because he doesn't cut corners with anyone. He spends the time with you so that you aren't rushed to ask your questions or for him to explain something to you. I entered excellent for waiting time because I know he will give me the same time that he gave to the previous patient before me. My name is Patricia P and he is the best and he hires only the best. The office is great.-3/24/2012