Some ratings provided by DrScore.
WONDERFUL DOCTOR... show details WONDERFUL DOCTOR...
by Regina o. on Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr. Weisman is probably the best doctor In all of CT and knows about every aspect of the human body. If he suspects anything that is not in his area of expertise he will recommend you see a specialist. Personally, I know this to be true first hand and I also have 2 family members who underwent life-saving heart surgery, thanks to Dr. Weisman. DEFINITELY, 2 THUMBS UP !!!

by Elizabeth Garcia on Sep 24th, 2014

Excellent dr we'll know about medicine and the easy thing he do everything in his office u don't need 2 or 3 doctor to get a fisical done

A response to the comment beneath this one. show details A response to the comment beneath this one.
Jan 20th, 2014

And his partner Dr Shin is just as bad. She made me feel like I am going to die. Apparently I'm not the only one she upset, because the nurse came to her when I was there and told her a patient on the phone was 'freaking out" and needed to speak to her. The doctor shook her head and mouthed "no" even though she was not the least bit busy. What happened to the wonderful, caring doctors of long ago???

RESPECT show details RESPECT
Jun 26th, 2013

THIS DR HAS LITTLE RESPECT FOR HIS PATIENTS OPINIONS, HE HAS A VERY ARROGANT PERSONALITY, I WOULD NOT BRING MY DOG TO HIM. HE HAS A TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER AND IS A DISGRACE TO THE FIELD OF MEDICINE.

ynknown show details ynknown
by unknown on Mar 20th, 2013

Dr Weisman is by far one of the best Doctors I have had. I have many healkth issues. Dr. Weisman takes a look at the whole picture of a person health. He has helped me manage many dieases that I deal with for over 40 years. He is up to date on all current medicial issues and really cares. He is an excellent doctor, a wonderful person and his character and integrity is spotless. Highly recommended.

Knowledgeable show details Knowledgeable
by V.A.M. on Mar 19th, 2013

Excellent, well-informed doctor.

excellent doctor. great sense of humor show details excellent doctor. great sense of humor
Mar 24th, 2012

Dr Weisman is kindest and most considerate doctor I know. He truly cares about each patient. You may wait a little longer to be seen but that is because he doesn't cut corners with anyone. He spends the time with you so that you aren't rushed to ask your questions or for him to explain something to you. I entered excellent for waiting time because I know he will give me the same time that he gave to the previous patient before me. My name is Patricia P and he is the best and he hires only the best. The office is great.-3/24/2012