A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Wendell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Wendell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendell graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Wendell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greene County General Hospital
- Bloomington Hosp, Bloomington, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin A Wendell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Wendell practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Wendell has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Wendell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Linton, IN.
See Linton Radiologists.