A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Wendell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wendell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wendell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Wendell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendell graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Wendell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greene County General Hospital
- Bloomington Hosp, Bloomington, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin A Wendell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Wendell practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Wendell has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Wendell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Linton, IN.
See Linton Radiologists.