A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Westley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Westley, Infectious Disease, Hepatitis, Travel Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westley
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Westley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Westley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Westley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Patrick Westley MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin P. Westley practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Westley has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Westley practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Infectious Disease Doctors, and Anchorage Pediatricians.