A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Westley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Westley, Infectious Disease, Hepatitis, Travel Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westley
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Westley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Westley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Westley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Westley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Patrick Westley MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin P. Westley practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Westley has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Westley practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Infectious Disease Doctors, and Anchorage Pediatricians.