Dr. Benjamin Whited Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Whited?

unprofessional, cold

Posted on June 14th, 2012

This is an ER DR. So some of these questions do not apply. I saw him in the ER @ Morton Plant hospital. His PA was wonderful, & nursing care was excellent.He misdiagnosed me. Called me a drug addict, he did a drug screen. no drugs. I told him what was wrong. He failed to perform the appropriate test. Barium Swallow And then get a surgical consult. he sent me home and told me to follow-up with a PCP. I have several psych problems. But even if I was A drug Addict. Addiction is a disease, And he had no right to treat people like that. He needs some additional education. and if he had spent more them a minute with me he might have gotten the diagnosis right. I had to have surgery 2 days later at another hospital.

Posted on October 24th, 2016