A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Whitten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Whitten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Whitten, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitten graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whitten has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- En Espanol
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Holland Whitten MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin H. Whitten practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Whitten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Whitten practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.