A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Witt, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Witt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Lloyd Witt MD is a male Pathologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Witt practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Witt has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Witt practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pathologists.