A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Womack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Womack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Womack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Womack graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Womack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Douglas Womack MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Womack practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Womack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Womack practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.