A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Wowo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Wowo is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Wowo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wowo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Wowo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Eguono Wowo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Wowo practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Wowo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Wowo practices Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.