A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Wowo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Wowo is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wowo
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Wowo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Wowo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wowo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Wowo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Eguono Wowo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Wowo practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Wowo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Wowo practices Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.