A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Ybarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Ybarra is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ybarra graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ybarra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ybarra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Ybarra practice?
Dr. Benjamin Ybarra practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Family Physicians.