A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Ybarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Ybarra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ybarra graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ybarra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin M Ybarra DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Ybarra practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Ybarra has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Ybarra practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Family Physicians.