A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Ybarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Ybarra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ybarra
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ybarra Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ybarra graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ybarra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin M Ybarra DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Ybarra practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Ybarra has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Ybarra practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Family Physicians.