A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Ybarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Ybarra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ybarra
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ybarra Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ybarra graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ybarra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin M Ybarra DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Ybarra practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Ybarra has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Ybarra practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Primary Care Doctors.