Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Yeboah
Dr. Benjamin Yeboah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in Hamden, CT and Bristol, CT (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospitalist and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Yeboah is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital Of St Raphael. Dr. Yeboah has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Yeboah has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Benjamin Yeboah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Danielle Marino
Gastroenterology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi8
Dr. William Crede
New Haven, CT 0 mi40
Dr. Mukta Srivastava
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New Haven, CT 0 mi11