A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin C. Young practice?
Dr. Benjamin Young practices Infectious Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Infectious Disease Doctors.