A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Zachar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachar graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Zachar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Zachar DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Zachar practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Zachar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Zachar practices Emergency Medicine near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Fall River Emergency Physicians.