A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Zertuche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Zertuche, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zertuche graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zertuche has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Scott Zertuche MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Zertuche practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Zertuche has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Zertuche practices Family Medicine near Jourdanton, TX.
See Jourdanton Primary Care Doctors.