A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benn Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benn Gilmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benn Gilmore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gilmore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benn B Gilmore MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Benn B. Gilmore practice?
- Dr. Benn Gilmore has 1 office location.
- Dr. Benn Gilmore practices Otolaryngology near Farmington Hills, MI.