Dr. Bennet Wang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bennet Wang?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Bennet Wang?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 16th, 2012

Left feeling bullied and confused

I was very happy with the care from the Bellevue Group Health facility until I was transferred to Dr. Wang. No explaination was given for the change of doctors, even when I asked Dr. Wang himself. When I arrived to my appointment I expected a quick check up to see how my new medication was working (wonderfully! I was feeling like a new person!). Instead he informed me he had read my file, changed my diagnoses (to something I have been told by two other doctors I DO NOT have) and created a new treatment plan for me. He laid out a list of new tests I was to have performed (some of which I had already done but "it would be interesting to do them again") and quickly handed me off to an assistant before I had a chance to recover from the shock of what was happening.He asked me several questions during the appointment. He let me get one or two sentences into my answer before talking over me. He asked me if I had a habit of doing a certain thing, when I told him I have never done it he told me I wouldn't know if I had anyways. I was never once allowed to express a complete thought. I never got an answer to why he was now my specialist. I asked three times why he had diagnosed me differently and only received vague answers such as, "I throughly read your file." or "I like to explore all possible options." He requested that I rent equipment and take tests that, by his own admission, other doctors probably wouldn't recommend and that I may not need. When I asked him to clarify something he told me, "I already explained that to you very clearly." and continued on. His write up of the appointment states I agreed to do certain procedures which I never agreed to. He is condescending, impatient, and gives no impression about caring about you as a person.All support staff were excellent. The nurse that attended to me that day in particular was amazing.

August 15th, 2017