A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benneth Husted:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husted
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Husted Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Husted graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Husted has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benneth Ann Husted DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benneth A. Husted practice?
- Dr. Benneth Husted has 1 office location.
Dr. Benneth Husted practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.