A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benneth Husted:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husted
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Husted Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Husted graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Husted has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benneth Ann Husted DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benneth A. Husted practice?
- Dr. Benneth Husted has 1 office location.
Dr. Benneth Husted practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.