A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Bruckner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennett Bruckner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Bruckner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruckner graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Bruckner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett Howard Bruckner MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bennett H. Bruckner practice?
- Dr. Bennett Bruckner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bennett Bruckner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Gastroenterologists.