A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Bruckner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennett Bruckner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruckner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bruckner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Bruckner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruckner graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Bruckner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett Howard Bruckner MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bennett H. Bruckner practice?
- Dr. Bennett Bruckner has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennett Bruckner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Gastroenterologists.