Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Gwinnett Digestive Care
475 Philip Blvd
Ste 304
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
678-377-8252
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. Kudzu.
 |  MR  |  show details
by JUDY TORBIT on Mar 21st, 2014

I've not been with this doctor long but i'm very happy with Dr .Bruckner, his staff is execellent miss whitneyhelp me with all my questions,no matter how small or silly the were,,

|  Easy to communicate with and very thorough  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

Dr. Bruckner is a very nice, personable docotr. He took time to explain his concerns and treatment plan for me. He listened to my questions and responded in a very direct, easy to understand explanation. His office staff was courteous and followed up on appointments. After my procedure I had several follow up calls to insure I was progressing as planned. Excellent docotr!!

by ChristiBella on Apr 27th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I agree with the previous reviews. I found Dr. Bruckner to be dismissive, condescending and uncaring. He refused to return phone calls - during office hours and after hours. I waited nearly three hours for a return emergency phone call. When I called back to the answering service the girl said "He told me to tell you IF you call back are in that much pain to go to the ER"... which I had already done when I didn't get a response in a timely manner.||He also attempted to schedule redudant testing..i.e. an abdominal ultrasound after I had a abdominal CT scan 3 weeks prior. I consulted three different doctors as to the reasoning of the ultrasound so soon after the CT scan and all three agreed that it was not necessay after reviewing my CT scan & other test results.||He essentially tells me there is nothing wrong with me yet when I obtained copies of test results they clearly reveal an acute issue.||I have never been treated so poorly by a physician.

by sick on Dec 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Bruckner lacks concern for his patients. He is quite laid back and not willing to find the underlying cause of the patient's medical problems.|To add to that, his office manager is non-caring, very rude and abrupt. Who needs all of that when one is very sick?!!

Oct 23rd, 2006 on yahoo.com

Very poor manner: We found Dr Bruckner to be brusk and quite rude in dealing with our son. He chastisedd him for not going to school while he was doubled over with cramps and throwing up. He refused to provide him with a medical excuse for the days under

|  Great  |  show details
by narpat77 on Mar 4th, 2006 on kudzu.com

These guys were qwesome. I went there for my mom. No waiting, courteous staff, knowledgeble doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com