Dr. Bennett Bruckner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bennett Bruckner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2017

Finally a diagnosis

After 15 years of searching for someone to help me, I met Dr. Bruckner. Dr. Bruckner is quiet he listens. After meeting with me he had an idea of what was wrong. After running a few tests he had the answer. I owe a lot to Dr Bruckner because of his efforts I know live a semi-normal life. Thanks

December 18th, 2016

Arrogant

Dr. Bruckner is by far the most arrogant surgeon that I have ever encountered. His arrogance and incompetence could have cost me my life. He doesn't listen to the patient but uses a cookie cutter approach. That is how lethal errors are made in Healthcare. It's too bad that he doesn't put his extensive education, knowledge and years of experience to better use by simply LISTENING to each individual patient as opposed to using his cookie cutter approach to treatment.

November 18th, 2015

After being referred to Dr. Bruckner 3 months ago by an ER visit, we are still waiting for a diagnosis and treatment plan. His office is very short staffed and mistakes are being made. My son's disability forms were sent to his employer with incorrect dates, which could have cost him his job. Not once, but twice. We were sent to Charleston on a referral for a test that could have been performed here at a Nuclear Medicine facility in Greenville. Results came back normal for that test so Dr. Brucker feels we need to get another opinion.... ( He cannot take the time to figure this out with us.) There was no sense of urgency with Dr. Bruckner or his staff, which is overworked due to short staffing. During our last office visit before Charleston with Dr. Bruckner, he stood up and walked out of the exam room while I was still speaking to him. He never came back. I have never had such arrogant, abrupt, rude and unlistening treatment from any professional person, much less a doctor. No wonder we have anger issues directed at this office and staff.

June 2nd, 2015

Dr. Bruckner took all the time I needed to answer questions before my procedure. He clarified all of his instructions. He entered the exam room knowing everything in my medical record without opening it for his own reference. Very thorough. He has my confidence!

October 14th, 2014

Mrs.

Dr. Bruckner was THE BEST! I sure do miss him-he was my Dr. for 20 years. Wishing him the best in RETIREMENT.

March 21st, 2014

MR

I've not been with this doctor long but i'm very happy with Dr .Bruckner, his staff is execellent miss whitneyhelp me with all my questions,no matter how small or silly the were,,

December 23rd, 2011

Easy to communicate with and very thorough

Dr. Bruckner is a very nice, personable docotr. He took time to explain his concerns and treatment plan for me. He listened to my questions and responded in a very direct, easy to understand explanation. His office staff was courteous and followed up on appointments. After my procedure I had several follow up calls to insure I was progressing as planned. Excellent docotr!!

February 21st, 2009

I'm surprised he has any patients with his lack of compasion and knowledge....he is very short, rude and forgetful along with not will to really help the patient

September 20th, 2017