A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Chin, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Chin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett Chin MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bennett Chin practice?
- Dr. Bennett Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennett Chin practices Nuclear Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Nuclear Medicine Physicians.