Dr. Bennett Chotiner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

December 24th, 2016
Setting up appointments and getting everything set in motion for the procedure was incredibly easy. All the office staff, technicians and doctors were very polite and helpful. The surgeon was very knowledgeable, seemed very well practiced and skilled, and gave me confidence in his abilities. Surgery went smoothly: all my questions were answered. I felt adequately relaxed and prepared and well taken care of in the surgery suite.

December 9th, 2016
I did not see good when I went there. New eyes now and everything went good with Dr. Chotiner. Thank you for a great job and God bless you and your staff.

April 3rd, 2015
Dr. Bennett Chotiner performed my Lasik surgery years ago and I am THRILLED with the results. My vision continues to be perfect. I consider it a wonderful blessing to have an experienced eye surgeon like Dr. Chotiner to take care of my eye health. As a physician who performs surgery, I would not trust my eyes to anyone else. Not a day goes by that I do not thank God for the blessing of good vision and healthy eyes. Thanks to Dr. Chotiner and Memorial Eye Institute. God Bless You.