Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wouldn't trade him for anyone else! show details Wouldn't trade him for anyone else!
by Caryl Frank on Dec 10th, 2015

As with most doctor's offices, sometimes it is difficult to get through to make an appointment. This office actually is easier than most and it is worth it to see Dr. Cozen. He has just the right mix of medical attention and "bedside manner" to put me at ease. He is convivial enough so that I am comfortable discussing anything (and everything) with him.

by Rick Bruce on Feb 2nd, 2015

I'm a new patient but came here as a result of the outstanding care shown to my wife.

fantastic doctor show details fantastic doctor
by michael inselman on Oct 16th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Cozen for over 15 years and I cannot think of a better Dr. for anyone to go to as far as having an internist. He has all the qualities you want in a Dr. Compassionate, knowledgeable, decisive, good sense of humor, but best of all if he thinks something is wrong he takes care of it ., either with himself or a specialist that he feels would take care of your problem. I would give Bennett a 5 star rating

A Seamless Transition show details A Seamless Transition
Nov 18th, 2013

For almost 35 years, my wife and I saw a doctor who was personable, skilled, and dedicated. When he retired, we hoped to find a physician who was at least close to our former doctor in these respects. Dr. Cozen has been that doctor.

Smart, professional, personable show details Smart, professional, personable
Jan 31st, 2011

Everything I always wanted in a primary care doc--he takes an extraordinary amount of time at my annual physical and actually LISTENS when I talk to him about my health. He's current and well read--all in all, a true gem.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Cheryl on Feb 17th, 2009

Our family is very happy with Dr. Cozen.He is very caring and I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a professional caring Doctor.