Bennett I Fein MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 5 reviews

March 1st, 2016
bad staff
Rude staff, not going back

February 11th, 2016
I have visited Dr Fein's office on several occasions over the course of five years, for Colonoscopy and for Hep C treatment. The doctor and staff there are very thorough, focused, polite and understanding. In other words, they run a very tight ship. I have no experienced anything negative throughout my ordeals.

July 15th, 2015
former patient
Staff is not organized and very rude. After making apppointment I was reminded 3-4 times per phone of appt. time and I even agreed to come in at a different time. The same day of appointment staff calls and informs me not to come. They need to discuss with doctor regarding me. I had moved out of area and just recently moved back. I explained all this to staff and made the appointment several months earlier back in May 2015. i filled papers out and even ask if they wanted me to come in and sign a release for my records which had been sent to Roanoke to another dr..however they said no just make your appt.JULY 14th 2015. I asked why they were cancelling apt. and was told it was there policy that if you left there practice you could not come back. I WAITED 2MONTHS to be told that and even changed my schedule and missed a lunch day with my two grand children. Treating people in this fashion says alot about the office and the staff. I called my pcp and I am going to another dr. or back to roanoke. i do not want to be treated with such disrespect. I lost valuable time something they do not seem to care about.

June 16th, 2015
I visited his office for an appointment to be set up for a colonoscopy. I have a family history of colon cancer and have had several of them before. He was very up to date on when a person in my situation should have it done. The staff were all very nice and it made the visit pleasant. When I had the colonoscopy at the hospital he again treated me like I was his only patient that day

April 21st, 2015
Awful staff - told him there was nothing they could do for him. Then hung up on him!