A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Greenspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenspan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenspan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Greenspan, MD, MS is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Greenspan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- University Hospital
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett Steven Greenspan MD and MS is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bennett S. Greenspan practice?
- Dr. Bennett Greenspan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennett Greenspan practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Augusta Radiologists.