A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Greenspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenspan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenspan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Greenspan, MD, MS is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Greenspan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- University Hospital
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett Steven Greenspan MD and MS is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bennett S. Greenspan practice?
- Dr. Bennett Greenspan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennett Greenspan practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Augusta Radiologists.