Dr. Bennett Grimm MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Charlotte, NC

January 10th, 2017
ALIF Surgery for L4 & L5 - October 2016
Dr. Grimm successfully performed the aforementioned surgery to resolve issues of sciatica that produced numbness in both legs. His pre-op consultation and post op care has been great. This is the third surgery that was performed by the gifted Resurgens team in Marietta and they and their staff have continued to perform at the high level with world class service. They have restored quality of life to me and my family and I my gratitude to them is without measure. I would highly recommend them to anyone but the patient, as part of the total healthcare team, needs to fully commit to the entire process to achieve optimal results.

August 30th, 2016
Dr. Grimm and Resurgens are awesome!
Dr. Grimm is very kind , and thorough. At no time did I feel rushed. He explained my surgery, and gave me plenty of time to ask questions. I was in extreme pain for 8+ months before the surgery, trying everything I could to avoid it. He performed my surgery on a Wednesday, he called to check on me on Thursday, and by Saturday I was pain free with no need for any pain medication. My only regret is that I didn't see him sooner. The entire staff at Resurgens is awesome!

January 29th, 2016
Steer Clear
I was referred to this dr. by his associate to rule out a possible neck injury after an auto accident. It was the most indignant and appalling experience of my life. My visit started with questions like: "Do you have an attorney?" ; "Do you want surgery?"; "Do you want money?" Not my agenda, I wanted answers and help. When I finally did get a partial answer it came prefaced with "Well, an attorney's perspective would be... What??! This dr. has the empathy and bedside manner of a cracked brick.

August 26th, 2015
i have a tarlov cyst went to see dr.grimm. ordered an mri. then ordered an emg. Had all the test done . very painful feel like i am sitting on a rock. told me they are benign cyst ok. and also told me this should not hurt. lets send her to physical therapy. how is that going to help its still going to be present. he needs to listen more to his patient. more or less calling me a liar. then told me oh i dont do these procedures. now why wasnt that told to me in the first place.. a total waste of my time. now going to see a neurosurgeon. Should have been honest with me. instead of sending me on a wild goose chase... always listen to your patient....

February 19th, 2015
Lumbar5 nerve problem
dr grimm and his team members are the best from his office to the operating table . They answered all my questions and were all friendly . Communication was an a ++++ . I would highly recommend dr Grimm a pleasure to have him be the one . Great job doc and thank you

January 14th, 2015
Dr. Grimm is a very thorough, caring and competent doctor. I would highly recommend him.

January 27th, 2014
Excellent Surgeon
Excellent Doctor. Very thorough and attentive to my injury. Explained in detail what my surgical procedure would entail. Doctor Grimm visited with me prior to surgery and then called me the following day.

December 5th, 2013
I'm pain free thanks to Dr. Grimm
I couldn't be more thankful for Dr. Grimm's help and knowledge. He spent a lot of time with me discussing my options. At first he didn't feel like surgery would help me, but he didn't give up on me there. He ended up discussing my case with his colleagues ordering a second MRI. Sure enough, there was a significant change in my scan and it was clear that surgery would help. Instead of making me wait for my appointment several days after the MRI, I received a call just a few hours after the scan where he went over what he saw. After it was clear that surgery would help, I was able to get on his surgery schedule very quickly. He gave me realistic information on how surgery would help but not cure my problem and what to expect after. My surgery was handled by some of the nicest people I have ever met in the medical field and I couldn't have wished for a smoother day. Over the next few days, Dr Grimm called several times to check up on me. It's now been two months since my surgery and I feel great. I've been pain free since week two post op and it's because of Dr. Grimm's skill and care level.

November 8th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I was able to get an appointment the same day. My back had gone out on me 2 days prior and the pain was becoming unbearable. Dr Grimm was was professional and courteous. He took the time to listen and explained my condition to me in plain language I could understand.

October 31st, 2013
Not concerned about patients
You can tell this doctor is just there because he wants a paycheck. He has no sympathy for you whatsoever. I was told Resurgen's was not a good place, I should have listened. There was never any try this and if it doesn't work, let us know. It was just do this and that's it. The girl at the front check in was the only nice part of this visit. She was actually friendly.

October 22nd, 2009
Please read.
Overall, I think you are doing a great job as a clinician, but not a good dictator. Please be specific while you are dictating, sometimes you sound funny(I mean it is horrible).