A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Kashdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Kashdan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashdan graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kashdan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kashdan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bennett J. Kashdan practice?
Dr. Bennett Kashdan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wallingford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT.
See Wallingford Radiologists.