Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.0

Unbelievably unprofessional show details Unbelievably unprofessional
by Kim Page on Jan 27th, 2014

Iv'e been a patient of this office for over a year. In that year I have seen him approx. 10 times. Never once have I felt comfortable or positive during any of those visits. I strongly feel he has no compassion or caring of any of my issues. I literally jumped through hoops to do what he has asked as far as getting proof of my medical disabilities. I feel discriminated against for some reason that is beyond me for I have been very courteous towards him even when he is rude and uncaring. Today ( jan. 27th 2014 ) I was hung up on by a receptionist after she was rude and unproffesional. Then I called back to ask for her name she would not give it to me nor would any other. Only until I said I would go to his office and sit there til he spoke to me is when he got on the phone. He told me he didn't prescribe certain medications when in fact I have a print out of every medication he has ever written for me. I have dates of when he wrote these medications proving him not a credible man. I plan to pursue whatever avenue I have to to expose this horrible experience that I have had. He is rude, unprofessional, and non caring. Arrogant is another describing factor of this man. The staff also follows right in his footsteps. I have even overheard all of the staff making fun of patients after patient the has left the office. I have never felt so disrespected by a dr. in my life.The only reason he got one star was because there is no option for zero stars.

Oct 25th, 2012

He saw me as a cash cow. He wanted me to come back every six weeks.

Dr. Kugler is arrogant, judgemental, non-caring show details Dr. Kugler is arrogant, judgemental, non-caring
by unhappy patient on Sep 9th, 2010

Dr. Kugler in my opinion is extremly arrogant and judgemental towards my past, which does include opioid addiction and mental problems. The girls who work in the front of the office were nice at first, but then when I handed them my insurance card, whice is public assistance (welfare) their mood turned to a very rude one.

by Michael on Oct 8th, 2009

Adequate, but a little stiff. Not very conversational. It's a busy office so maybe he feels like he doesn't have time to be very personable.