A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Leifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennett Leifer, Geriatrician, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bennett Leifer, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leifer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Leifer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Van Dyk Manor Skilled Nursing Facility, Ridgewood, NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett Philip Leifer MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bennett P. Leifer practice?
- Dr. Bennett Leifer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bennett Leifer practices Geriatric Medicine near Midland Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Midland Park Geriatric Doctors.