A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bennett Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bennett Lewis, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bennett Lewis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bennett Lewis practice?
- Dr. Bennett Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Bennett Lewis practices Family Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Family Physicians.